Basic Scoring Methods:
- Quick Score: Quickly update the game score and status only (no stats).
- Score with Tabular Stats: add the score and detailed stats per game.
- Mass Scoring: Use Mass Scoring to update game details and scores for all games within a league all at once.
- SportsEngine Team Mobile App: Enter game scores using the SportsEngine Mobile App.
- SportsEngine Live: Use SportsEngine Live to enter plays as they happen. Team and player stats will be calculated automatically. (Hockey, Lacrosse, and Football Only!)
- Scorekeeper: Score Game Live on your iPad. (Hockey Only!)
- IScore Baseball: iScore for Baseball is a third party application designed to live score baseball games using a mobile device including a smartphone or tablet. The app was not created by SportsEngine but is integrated with SportsEngine's league management functionality and can import/export games, teams, players and statistics between the iScore app and the SportsEngine system allowing you to capture the statistics in real-time.
- IScout Basketball: iScout Basketball iOS app update is available in the iTunes app store for both iPad and iPhone. This update includes integration with SportsEngine. If you have an existing SportsEngine website, users will now be able to login with your SportsEngine accounts on the iScout app, discover games from your SportsEngine website, score games (with or without an internet connection) and upload stats back to the website as frequently as you choose to do so.